EFFECTIVE DATE OF CURRENT T&C: 17th NOVEMBER, 2022
Hendeer ("Hendeer" or “We”) offers brand advocates (“Advocates” or “You”) the opportunity to participate in its referral program (the “Program”). We reserve the right to amend or terminate the Program at any time, for any reason. The Program is administered by Hendeer.
Advocates are bound by these Terms and Conditions by participating in the Program. By participating in the Program, Advocates agree to use the Program in the manner specified in these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions in their entirety, you are not authorised to participate as an Advocate or in any other manner in the program. Advocates may not participate in the Program where doing so would be prohibited by any applicable law or regulations.
We reserve the right to modify or amend at any time these Terms and Conditions and/or the methods through which Rewards are earned. We reserve the right to disqualify any Advocates from participation in the Program at any time at our sole discretion, including without limitation if he/she does not comply with any of these Terms and Conditions or otherwise fails to comply with any applicable laws.
General Terms & Conditions
Friend’s discount is applicable on
- 1st order with a minimum order value of AUD 100
- Friends are not able to combine referral discounts with any other discount.
- Advocate’s reward $15 discount code will be sent via email after successful purchase by friend.
- The advocate will be notified about
- Pending reward: when Friend makes a purchase
- Successful reward: when Friend’s purchase completes the 24 Hr refund period without returning the purchase
- Ineligible reward: when Friend cancels/returns the purchase before the expiry of the 24 Hr refund period
- The advocate can refer as many friends as they want in 1 calendar month, but the benefit of AUD 15 off will be only for 10 friends in a calendar month. This means that Advocates can receive $150 off in discounts in a calendar month.
- $15 off discount can be used only on hendeer.com
- Discount code will have an expiry of 180 Days.
Verified Successful Referrals
Rewards are subject to verification. Hendeer may delay a Reward for investigation. Hendeer may also refuse to verify and process any transaction Hendeer deems, in its sole discretion, to be fraudulent, suspicious, in violation of these Terms and Conditions, or believes will impose potential liability on Hendeer, its subsidiaries, affiliates, or any of their respective officers, directors, employees, representatives, and agents. All of Hendeer’s decisions are final and binding, including decisions as to whether a Successful Referral or Reward is verified.
Transfer and Value of Credit and Rewards
Rewards have no monetary value and may not be redeemed for cash. Rewards are not transferable and may not be auctioned, traded, bartered, or sold. Upon termination of the referral program or any portion thereof for any reason or cancellation of a Referrer's Hendeer account for any reason, any unredeemed Rewards that have not yet been delivered to Referrer are forfeited.
If a solution cannot be found to restore the integrity of the Program after the occurrence of Prohibited Conduct (as defined below), Hendeer reserves the right to cancel, change, or suspend the Program.
A. Prohibited Conduct, Generally
- Advocates agree not to use the Program to:
- Violate applicable law;
- Infringe the intellectual property rights of Hendeer or any third parties;
- Stalk, harass, or harm another individual;
- Collect or store personal data about other Advocates;
- Impersonate any person or otherwise misrepresent Advocate's identity;
- Interfere with, disrupt or violate the Terms and Conditions or servers or networks connected to the Program; or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of such networks;
- Interfere with another Advocate's use of the Program;
- Attempt to gain unauthorised access to the Program, other accounts, computer systems, or networks connected to the Program;
- Transmit any file that contains viruses, worms, trojan horses, or any other contaminating or destructive features;
- Conduct any illegal activity or solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of others;
- Resell, barter, trade, auction, or otherwise generate income by providing access to the Program to others.
B. Bulk Distribution ("Spam")
- If an Advocate provides a Personal Link to a Friend by email, the email must be created and distributed in a personal manner that is appropriate and customary for communications with friends, colleagues, and family members.
- Bulk email distribution, distribution to strangers, or any other promotion of a Personal Link in a manner that would constitute or appear to constitute unsolicited commercial email or "spam" in Hendeer’s sole discretion is expressly prohibited and may be grounds for immediate termination of the Advocate's account and deactivation of the personal link. Hendeer has a no-tolerance spam policy.
- Hendeer has no obligation to monitor the content provided by Advocates; however, Hendeer may choose to do so and block any email messages, remove any such content, or prohibit any use of the Program.
- While Hendeer is the actual sender of the referral email, each Advocate must nonetheless comply with applicable law. Advocates who do not comply with the law, including anti-spam laws, are obligated to indemnify Hendeer and all of the Released Parties against any liabilities, costs, and expenses incurred as a result of such violation.
C. Fraudulent and Suspicious Behaviour
- Hendeer may prohibit an Advocate from participating in the Program or receiving a Credit or Reward, in Hendeer’s sole discretion if Hendeer determines that such Advocate is attempting to undermine the fairness, integrity, or legitimate operation of the Program in any way by cheating, hacking, deception, or any other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Advocates or any representatives of Hendeer.
- Use of any affiliate website, affiliate network properties, automated systems, script, or macro to participate is strictly prohibited and will result in disqualification.
- Advocates may not enter with multiple or fake emails addresses or accounts, use fictitious identities or use any system, bot, or other device or artifice to participate in the Program or receive a Reward.
- Hendeer reserves the right to disqualify any Advocate and/or cancel any Reward(s) if Hendeer finds an Advocate to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Program or violating these Terms and Conditions in any way.
- CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROGRAM MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND WILL RESULT IN DISQUALIFICATION FROM PARTICIPATION IN THE PROGRAM. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, Hendeer RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY FEES) TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION.