Returns and Exchange Policy
We would like to thank you for supporting small business. We are here to assist you so if you feel that your questions are not answered on this page, please email us with any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our Return and Exchange Policy is guided by Australian Consumer Law.
- We do not exchange or return for change of mind, so please select carefully. If you are purchasing a gift and are worried the recipient may not like your selection, Gift Certificates are always an option.
- We do not offer returns or exchanges on SALE items. All sale items are final.
- We do not accept RETURNS on cushion inserts under any circumstances
- Replacement is at the discretion of HENDEER and will be considered on a case by case basis.
- All returns and exchanges must be sent within 7 days of receiving delivery
- In the rare event that a refund or exchange is approved, all items must be returned unused, in its original packaging, in the same condition it was received and have no visible signs of wear or use, (we will assess that all returns and exchanges comply with the returns policy before any exchanges or store credits are applied. In the interest of all of our customers, we reserve the right to reject any returned items for a store credit that do not meet the above requirements).
- Refunds are issued to your original purchase method only (minus the delivery charges or cost for us to ship it to you and any AfterPay or Paypal merchant fees - see last bullet point below). Depending on your bank and original payment method the actual refund itself can take up to ten (10) working days
- AfterPay apply their refund to the fourth instalment
- For exchanges, we will issue an online store credit to the value of the original purchase price of the returned item(s), excluding delivery charges.
- Shipping costs to return your item(s) are your responsibility
- Paypal and Afterpay fees will be deducted from your refund total. Unfortunately we are charged non-refundable fees from these merchant providers. Fees are: Paypal - 2.6% of sale + $0.30 Transaction Fee; and Afterpay - 6.8% of sale + $0.30. Transaction Fee.
Need to Return a Damaged or Faulty Item?
We take great pride and care in packing our products suitably, to ensure they arrive to you in pristine condition. However, sometimes we miss things or unfortunately items can be damaged during transit and delivery. We apologise if you have received an item that is incorrect or not in perfect condition. Should this occur, your item will be replaced upon receipt of the returned damaged goods.
Prior to returning any damaged or faulty items, please email email@example.com, with:
- your full name
- details of the fault accompanied by an image of the damage or fault
- your order number
We will reply to your email as soon as possible with instructions (including return address) on how to proceed.
All Exchanges/Refunds will be processed within 1-2 working days of receiving your returned item. We will refund to original purchase method once the item is received, inspected & approved.
Return shipping costs
In the event of faulty items, HENDEER will refund your return shipping charges. Please email a photo of the Australia Post receipt containing the tracking number.
Please understand that if the package does not reach us we will not be able to process the refund. Therefore, we recommend using standard pre-paid traceable satchels by Australia Post for guarantee. Please retain proof of postage until you have received confirmation that your return has been received. ***Please note that we only refund standard shipping charges, please do not return faulty items via alternative shipping methods or Express satchels.
Lost in Transit Parcels?
In the unfortunate event that an item is lost in transit, please email is at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will investigate the circumstances. Once confirmed, a replacement item will be arranged.